Where will we take you?
No matter where in the world you want to go, we'll help you book your flight, hotel, tours, restaurants, and more.
For intimately personalized itineraries, explore our premium travel service destinations below.
Gastronomic treasures, centuries of history, and a beautiful language to match. We know France like an old friend, from the well-trodden streets of Paris, to small towns nestled in the mountains, to the gleaming shores of the Mediterannean.
- La Rochelle
- French Riviera
- Excite your tastebuds with a bakey crawl, sampling delectable yet affordable pastries from a pâtisserie.
- Splurge on a meal prepared by a world-renowned chef.
- Sail along the sun-kissed Mediterranean in a chartered yacht.
- Ski in a world-famous mountain region with picturesque views of small villages below.
- Create your own perfumes alongside professional, world-reknowned perfumiers.
Get a map of Switzerland, close your eyes, and point. You've just found the most beautiful place you'll ever see. Really, Switzerland is one of the most picturesque countries you will ever visit. A wonderful mélange of cultures and languages, luxurious spas and ski resorts, and lakes so clean you can drink straight from them await you in this well-connected natural paradise. What's more, it's the perfect layover, just a short hop to several other countries we service, including France, Germany, and Italy.
- Marvel at the famous timeliness of Swiss trains as you hop between beautiful destinations.
- Pamper yourself at a top-notch spa.
- Visit lakeside villages only accessible by boat.
- Take a drink directly from fresh lake water (it's safe!) at one of the hundreds of free public water fountains in Zurich.
Prepare your Palate
Famous for its many contributions to human civilization and culture, we have no doubt that your favorite part of Italy will be the food. Treat yourself to a culinary awakening with fresh pastas, world-renowned wines, and tantalizing tiramisu, for starters. Live la bella vita on the colorful, sun-drenched coastline, move inland and tour the lush vineyards of Tuscany, get relaxingly lost in the narrow streets of Venice, or dive into the history of ancient civilizations in Rome: this place has something for everyone.
- Cinque Terre
- Amalfi Coast
- Ride a Vespa in its native habitat.
- Sail along the coastline in a chartered yacht, hopping to new destinations every day.
- Appreciate the artistic paradise and beautiful architecture of Florence.
- Savor pastas, pizzas, and desserts that will leave your mouth watering months later.
- Down an espresso in one gulp like a true Italian.
- Imbibe yourself with world-renowned wine that's cheaper than water.
Whether you're interested in the modern history of Europe, craving a visit to a castle out of a fairy tale, or ready to party like a local in one of her several great cities, Germany has something for you. Live it up in storied and cosmopolitan Berlin, visit a traditional Christmas Market in Cologne, luxuriate yourself in Baden-Baden, or imbibe yourself in Munich's Oktoberfest.
- Discover less-visited parts of the former Berlin Wall, marveling at the stark divisions that defined this part of the world for decades.
- Sip on a mug of hot wine and eat a potato pancake at one of the many traditional Christmas Markets.
Bicycles & Bulbs
There are many reasons to take a trip to Holland, which is just one region of this small European country: its mature bicycling culture makes it a great place to get around on two wheels, its tulip fields lace the landscape with color, and Amsterdam famously encourages your participation in more hedonistic pursuits. Appreciate centuries-old architecture along picturesque canals, snack on delicious Dutch-style pancakes, and see more of this country thanks to its tightly-connected rail network.
- The Hague
- Ride a bicycle, where they outnumber cars and even people in this perfectly flat country.
- Partake in more self-indulgent activities in famously tolerant Amsterdam.
- Walk along tree-lined canals in Utrecht.
Denmark, Sweden, & Norway
Beauty at every turn
These three countries, collectively named Scandinavia, share much of their history, language, and culture. Take your bike for a spin in Copenhagen, stroll through beautiful and clean Swedish cities, and appreciate the unspoiled natural beauty of Norway's fjords and islands. All three countries are well-connected by road, rail, and water, and you won't want to miss a single one.
- Lofoten Islands
- Take a look at any fjord in Norway and tell us you've been somewhere more breathtaking.
- Sit on the sloping roof of the architecturally magnificent Oslo opera house with a view of the sea.
- Hop over the sea between Copenhagen, Denmark and Malmo, Sweden and take in two great cities in one day.
- Stroll the Stroget in Copenhagen, one of Europe's longest pedestrian shopping streets, and take home famous Scandinavian designs from the Illums Bollghus department store.
- Fly north and sleep under the midnight sun or the northern lights, depending on the season.
- See the ever-changing Norwegian landscape in a new way on the Oslo-Bergen train route.
Many consider Japan a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, but your first visit will leave you hooked. Admire the bustling streets of Tokyo or retreat into Fuji-side spa hotels for tranquility. Savor regional treasures like okonomiyaki in Osaka and immerse yourself in the history of Kyoto. Well-connected by high-speed trains, every destination in Japan will leave you even more appreciative of the culture, people, and cuisine of the land of the rising sun.
- Take a cooking class and learn how to make some of the most delicious and eye-pleasing food you'll ever taste.
- Soak yourself in a traditional onsen (mineral spa bath) with a view of Mt. Fuji.
- Invigorate your senses in Tokyo's Akihabara district, capital of nerd culture with lights and sounds that put Times Square in its place.
- Take a hike to the top of a mountain just a short ride from Tokyo.
- Step into a photo booth and bring home an exaggerated version of yourself.
- Order your sushi from a tablet at your table and have it delivered via conveyor belt.